Monday, October 13, 2008

still. small.

...(almost) 1 year anniversary will also work I suppose. I'm sorry for that void. It's not that things were happening or I my brain wasn't spinning, I just felt the need to take a little leave of silence, to refrain from sharing my thoughts with the world for a time.

That doesn't mean though that I don't want to share things with you, my dear friends, so please hold me accountable to keeping in touch, even when I'm a terribly unreliable blogger (putting things out there for all the world to see is just sometimes a bit too much for me).

Now that I'm far away, missing everyone terribly, and really wanting to share my daily experiences, I've decided to return to blogging, intimidating as that is to me of late. You can read up on my time in the DRC here:

http://mikhalrebekah.wordpress.com/

2 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Alison Lea Photography said...

thanks for the blog. :)
i'm excited to read about life.
miss you!!!!

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home