Friday, October 26, 2007

Homeward Bound

I should really watch that movie again. Used to be one of my favorites. But the point was, I'm coming home for Christmas! Just wanted to give everybody a heads up =). Dec. 11-Jan. 12 I'll be back in the good old midwest, and excited to see everybody! ...and go to house church, and Hiawatha, and run around Lake Harriet, and eat buffalo chicken pizza at Broadway, and live it up at Pancho Villa's, and keep old roomies up far into the night when they have to work the next day, and play pounce w/ my sis, and 500 w/ the Luther crew, and hug the puppies, and watch GG w/Dad and Dana, and enjoy Christmas (and games, cinnamon rolls, candlelight, and apple cider) w/ the whole fam. Those are my dreams. Make them come true?

I realize that time is still a ways away, and I'm OK with that. Things here are good. But now you can't say I didn't give you a heads up =).

Food for thought:

"In the face of an empire that rules through military and economic control, what is the shape of a community that serves a ruler who brings reconciliaton and peace by sacrifical death?"
-from Colossians Remixed

3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can count on me to help you make those dreams come true :)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Alison Lea Photography said...

we'll be around most of the time. just let us know which dreams we can help with.

love, ali and darrin

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

i respectfully request that you update your blog...


i love and appreciate you!!
xoxoxo,
b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home