Friday, April 21, 2006

East Africa

Sorry about the little break I seem to have taken here from blogging friends. Sometimes this seems like a great outlet for my thoughts, and sometimes I really just want to talk to talk to people in person, and this doesn’t seem at all appropriate/adequate. I will get back to more here though… after I plead the fifth for a few more days.

What I do want to encourage you to do though, is to read up on the famine in East Africa and see what you can do. I think it’s tragic how little we see about this in the news. World Vision has some important articles on their site, as well as a program that looks up your representatives by zip code and lets you personalize a letter to send to ask for additional food aid funding.

http://www.worldvision.org/donate.nsf/child/africa_erdm_index?Open&campaign=1265396&cmp=EMC-1265396

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home