Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Only the beginning...

As an introductory entry, I feel I should first explain the title of this blog. This verse from Proverbs 2 is one of my favorites, and I see it as a lot of "ifs" to be turned into "whens", but He is the only One worthy to be searched after. The "then" is not so much a milemark to be reached, as a beautiful vision that is continually unfolding as we sit close to His heart and know Him more.

This blog is not to show progress as much as to show a journey, a I know it is only the beginning of that journey. I am thankful for the bits of insight gained as I search after Him, and hope that you, my friends, will share your insights with me. After all, according to Socrates, "An unexamined life is not worth living". Forgive me if my "insights" stray to thoughts, or quotes, or lyrics... many times I feel I gain much more from the words of others than from my own thoughts. But this is my attempt to share with you what touches me, challenges me, makes me grow, or sends me crawling back before the throne of the Almighty God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home